My Client based within the Home Counties is recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer, this will primarily focus on Housing Standards (Caravan Site/Illegal Encampments Licensing Experience Required).
* Must be HHSRS accredited and confident when assessing HMO properties in accordance with the HHSRS.
* Worked with relevant services to ensure a coordinated response to complaints from tenants living in rogue landlord properties.
* Taken action where necessary to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
* Prepared and served statutory notices and orders.
* Must have Caravan Site/Illegal Encampments Licensing Experience. (Applications without this will not be considered).
Length: 12 Months
Call Jack on 0121 726 2680 for more information.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.