System Test & Compliance Engineer - Essex - Permanent
My Essex-based client is currently looking to add a System Test & Compliance Engineer to their team due to an increase in project workload.
The System Test & Compliance Engineer will work alongside the RF Power team to design, document, and verify the development of new products and processes.
**Candidates must either hold or be able to attain SC Clearance for this position**
Key Responsibilities for the System Test & Compliance Engineer include:
* Creating test procedures and verification plans to ensure product compliance evidence is compiled
* Running systems and validating that the systems meet design requirements
* Working with the design team to advise on compliance
* Identifying risks
The System Test & Compliance Engineer needs experience of:
* RF Power and associated equipment
* High Voltage (HV) for industrial applications
* High power electrical distribution
* RF, electronic, and electrical measurement techniques
* Writing system and subsystem test plans
* Inspection and Testing, Wiring Regulation, and Soldering certifications (beneficial)
If you are interested in this position please apply as soon as possible as interviews can take place straight away.
If you have any queries please call Huw Sensier on 0117 968 9000 or email
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.