Regulatory Affairs Specialist / CRO / 7+ experience / Cambridge/Peterborough / Permanent
Are you a Regulatory Affairs professional with an in depth understanding of the drug development process and the role or regulatory affairs within that process?
Do you have a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related relevant life sciences subject paired with extensive experience from working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare product development environment?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a global company who strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market?
As our Senior/Principal Regulatory Consultant you will provide expert regulatory consultancy advice and services to internal and external clients, including regulatory strategy, preparation, review, submission and project management.
CRO background for regulatory consultant:
* Maintaining an awareness of, and provide feedback on, client, industry and regulatory developments to input into the strategic development of the department
* Prepare, review, submit and project manage regulatory submissions in compliance with the applicable SOPs, regulatory guidelines and legislation.
* Maintain high levels of customer service to meet client expectations at all times
* Attend client project meetings (face to face and via teleconference) as required.
* Maintain electronic and hard copy project and regulatory files.
* An in depth understanding of the drug development process and the role of regulatory affairs within that process
* A sound technical and scientific understanding of one or more of manufacturing, non-clinical or clinical development of pharmaceutical/healthcare products
For immediate consideration for this position, please apply by emailing me with an updated version of your cv to: Alternatively, you can call Joe on +3228083003 for more information.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.