Infrastructure Network & Security Engineer / Brussels / € neg. / Freelance
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Network & Security Engineer for a company based in Brussels, Belgium. This will be a freelance contract and the salary is negotiable.
* Broaden and maintain knowledge about the different systems and solutions when it comes to IT Network & Security and be up to date of new applications and products.
* Provide design and validation of the IT Solutions when it comes to network and security
* Responsible for the installation on both hard- and software level
* Work closely with project manager
* Responsible for 2nd and 3rd line support
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or have 5 years relevant experience
* Knowledge of Checkpoint firewall
* Basic knowledge of virtualisation and operation systems
* HPE and Cisco networking
* Aruba and Aerohive wireless
* Windows servers
* Knowledge of Linux and VMware are an advantage
* Certificate of ASE or CCNA are an advantage
* Fluent in either Dutch or French, knowledge of both is an advantage
* Open for work across Belgium
If you are interested in applying for this job, or if you know someone who would fit in this role, please contact or call +32 2808 3003
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.