My client is looking for two Quality Engineers to join them on a permanent basis near Cambridge.
The company work within aerospace, defence and automotive systems and are looking for engineers with strong NPI and customer experience to join their team.
SALARY: £35,000 - £47,000 per annum (Plus bonus scheme, generous pension, healthcare and high street discount)
Essential Skills & Experience
* New Product Introduction (product lifecycle in a manufacturing environment) - the client is bringing in a higher volume product line
* Strong manufacturing and production experience (ideally experience working with a client who uses assembly lines to create the final product)
* Experience of product auditing or configuration auditing (engineers will have the opportunity to carry our internal and external audits at supplier sites)
* Strong quality planning experience (ideally using similar processes to the following AQAP, APQP, ISO:10005 however not essential)
* Experience of IATF16949, Automotive type projects very beneficial (Due to change in product line, currently working on single build high spec products)
* Experience with any of the following FMEA, PFMEA, DFMEA is very beneficial
* Strong understanding of 8D's, 5WHY's and Root Cause Analysis or similar quality tools
Beneficial Skills & Experience
* Previous supplier or customer experience, including supplier and product assessments
* Any Electro-mechanical experience
* Experience with paint processes, machine shop, fabrication or assembly
* Process engineering experience
* Any defence type product experience
You will work closely with the design and production teams, taking customers' requirements and mapping out quality plans as well as monitoring the change process. It is expected that you will have strong experience of new product introduction as well as process and product knowledge. There may be an option for progression within the company if this is something that is of inerets to you.
The client has interview slots available as early as next week.
Please send CVs in Word format
I can be reached on 0117 968 9000 with questions or queries.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.