My client has a requirement for a hands-on Quality Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in West Sussex. The client work on a range of electro mechanical products and assemblies, with customers such as Bombardier, Knorr Bremse and Siemens across a diverse range of industries including rail, aerospace and sustainable energy.
SALARY: £44,000 - £50,000 per annum (plus pension and healthcare)
LOCATION: West Sussex (Hassocks)
Essential Skills and Experience
* ISO9001:2015 (Internal and External auditing experience)
* Either AS9100 or IATF1949
* Electro-mechanical background (Crimping/soldering experience would be very beneficial, as well as experience with control systems, wiring and cables)
* Previous management or leadership experience
* Experience of forming and retaining customer relationships
* Manufacturing shop floor experience
* Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement
* Experience of Root Cause Analysis, 8D's and 5WHY's
Beneficial Skills and Experience
* Familiarity with IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard)
* Understanding of IPC620
* Lean Six Sigma experience
The client is looking for a hands-on Quality Manager to ensure that Quality systems are being continually improved and working consistently with those at their European site. The role will involve leasing with customers, dealing with rejects and implementing relevant corrective actions. You will be managing a small team of three Quality Engineers, ensuring that they are conducting their roles accordingly and hitting relevant KPIs.
The client has interview slots available next week and is looking to get someone started ASAP.
Please send CV's in Word format
I can be reached on 0117 968 9000 with any questions or queries.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.