PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER / TECHNICAL DRAUGHTSMAN - Aveva E3D
My client in the petro-chemical industry in Germany is looking for a Piping Design Engineer for a 6 Month Freelance project near Essen.
There are two (2) open positions with my client. One is for a piping Design Engineer and one for a technical draughtsman. The below description describes the main activities of the Piping Engineer, the focus for the draughtsman will lie heavily on 2D/3D CAD modelling from existing Network plans.
This is a requirement for immediate start, so please send me your Cv along with your availability as soon as possible. I will call you back ASAP.
The focus of your work at will be:
- comprehensive admin experience of AVEVA Plant Design E3D / PDMS and AutoCAD Plant 3D
- PML2 Programming of user tools for planning optimization for E3D / PDMS and AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Creation, technical examination and implementation of pipe and valve classes in both above mentioned systems
- Plant planning in the pipeline planning area using AVEVA Plant Design E3D / PDMS and AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Completed studies or training as a technician, qualification as a master or a comparable training in process engineering, mechanical engineering or utilities
- Expertise in piping technology and already very good experience in your area of expertise
- Very good experience in the application and CAD administration AVEVA E3D / PDMS and or AutoCAD Plant 3D from AVEVA Plant Design PDMS
- Initiative, dedication and sense of responsibility in daily activities
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.