My Client is looking for an adaptations surveyor to join the strong team at a local authority.
the main responsibilities of the DFG Technical Officer include:
* Managing the provision of Disabled Facilities Grant to social housing stock
* Completing surveys of properties
* Managing works in progress
* Interpreting architectural drawings and structural reports
* Assessing the condition of properties utilising HHSRS
* Implementing policies and procedures relating to the provision of disabled facilities grants/ aids and adaptations
Required qualifications and experience of the DFG Surveyor:
* Experience in the inspection of premises and production of statutory notices, schedules of work, technical reports and plans
* Sound knowledge of building construction practices and procedures
* An understanding of Disabled Facilities Grants
* Working knowledge of Auto CAD is advantageous but not essential
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.