The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative and prioritise daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Confidently raise purchase orders for budgeting and invoices
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organisation based on office protocol
- Speak with Clients via phone, email, and letters.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.