Adult Social Care Commissioner
G2 Recruitment are working alongside our client to hire an Adult Social Care Commissioner on a contract basis.
Contract length: 6 Months (likely to extend up to 12 months)
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 37 hours per week
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Predominantly remote working
In this role you will be responsible for the recommissioning and contract management for Adult Social Care contracts in the local authority.
- Experience in Adult Social Care Commissioning in the last 12 months
- Experience in contract management and recommissioning
- Experience in local authority settings (solely or predominantly healthcare commissioners will not be suitable)
- Experience in advocacy and deputyship cases
- Experience in specification writing and procurement
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.