My client is looking for experienced Aerospace Safety Engineers. The role is onsite near Blackpool, hybrid working can be considered (4 days onsite, 1 day remote). The client is looking for the candidate to start ASAP on an initial 12 month contract, with scope to extend. The role’s IR35 status is INSIDE. The client will be holding their 1 stage interview processes starting 27/03/23.
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- +5 years’ Aerospace Industry Experience
- Proven understanding of aircraft systems (i.e. data bus architecture)
- Utilised all areas of Microsoft Office
- Strong professional and personal ethical values
- Knowledge of Fault Tree Analysis
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Arrange, provide and continue the maintenance of documentation regarding Avionics System Safety
- Review hazard analysis and design changes
- Determine mitigating arguments for non-compliant areas of design and when appropriate, determine the limitations or restrictions of such designs
- Display ability to develop and maintain failure mode architecture models
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for a new opportunity, please apply, or reach out via email or on 01792 804433.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.