Housing Supply/Allocations and Lettings Team Leader
Contract Length: 6 Months
Working Pattern: 2 days in Office, hybrid working
- To lead the Allocations, Lettings, and Register functions within the council.
- To Assist the implementations of Service Improvement.
- Provide 1-1’s and advice to Officers in their role.
- Ensure Offers are sent to Tenants Quickly and the team works efficiently.
- Contribute to the effective management of the whole Housing Supply Section as a part of the management team.
- Management experience across Temporary Accommodation, Allocations and Lettings.
- Experience working in a team where improvements are being implemented.
- Experience managing a team of Officers.
- Extensive knowledge of the housing Act and HRA 2017.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.