Our Client’s compaby platform is at the forefront of the digital landscape, facilitating seamless services and payments. They bring together upwards of 50 million users and several million merchants across 50 countries.
As AML Analyst, you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Transactions screenings on customers by documenting and corroborating the information obtained
- Analyse and investigate of transactions (AML)
- Reports on suspicious transactions.
- Administration and booking of guarantees.
- Daily customers database screening
- Support Corporate Banking department with their customer’s requests
- Administrative tasks in relation to opening and closing of accounts
What are they looking for?
- Bachelors Degree
- Oral and written skills in both French and English
- 3 years experience within AML / related fields
- Knowledge of KYC
- Experience in a banking, finance or insurance sector
What they offer?
- A salary between 50-55k
- Opportunity to WFH 2-3 days a week
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV across today.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.