My local authority client based in the South East are looking for an Anti-Social Behaviour Team Leader to cover the post while they try to recruit permanently.
LOCATION: South East
HOURS: 37 per week
DURATION: 6 months ongoing
PAY RATE: TBC – depending on experience
WORKING STYLE: Extremely flexible, 0-3 days on site per week
As ASB Team Leader, key responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Lead, manage and motivate a team to provide a high-quality professional service to customers and ensure that all enquiries from customers are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Ensure policies and procedures are clear and reflect the ASB case management principles.
- Tackle the root cause of poor behaviour through the delivery of prevention, early intervention, and support initiatives through statutory agencies.
- Work closely with staff in Neighbourhoods and other teams by providing advice and support in relation to ASB by contributing to the development of Vibrant Community Action Plans.
- Collaborate and work closely with partners to maximise resources and deliver shared outcomes.
- Support and assist the Head of Resident Services in the regular review of all policies and procedures. Recommend amendments and improvements to ensure that service delivery meets current priorities and take an active part in all projects as directed.
- Implement the requirements of the ASB strategy
The Successful Applicant The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of leading and managing an ASB Service.
- An understanding of how social/affordable housing providers deal with antisocial behaviour in communities for all tenures.
- A detailed knowledge of tenancy and estate management and dealing with tenancy breaches to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Have experience of leading a team within a social/affordable housing or related profession and be able to demonstrate that you can analyse data.
- Have enhanced performance or working practices to deliver improved effectiveness and value for money in a previous role.
- An understanding of anti-social behaviour, service charge and leasehold legislation and best practice.
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle
If you think you could be a good fit, please do apply. Should you have any questions you can reach me on or by calling 0115 666 6399, asking for Olivia.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.