To support the delivery of an effective, legally compliant and customer focused repairs and maintenance service.
- Location: Kent
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Length: 6 Months
- Pay: DOE
- Working Arrangements: Hybrid
- Mileage coverage
- The opportunity for a permanent position / to be extended dependent upon performance
- Wide experience of carrying out a range of building surveys and assessments including stock condition, Decent Homes, HHSRS and energy efficiency assessments
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety & compliance issues in relation to building services and construction
- Educated to A level standard or level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4) equivalent and/or relevant technical qualification or experience
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.