My client, who is a top 20 UK accountancy practice group based in Nottinghamshire, are currently on the search for a new Lead Auditor to join their existing setup.
This opportunity welcomes candidates who have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within audit, with experience with both standalone and group audits as well as both FRS and IFRS audits. Audits being dealt with range from being voluntary £2m turnover, up to £100m turnover group audits and anything in between.
Key Audit Responsibilities:
- Being main point of contact for the client during the audit assignment on a portfolio of corporate and not-for-profit organisations, working to deadlines.
- Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file.
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Reviewing the audit programmes, including developing and completing more complex audit tests.
- Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed.
- Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with review points.
- Drafting management letter and letter of representations.
- Ideally ACCA/ACA qualified, qualified by experience or towards the end of qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within audit.
Additional role information
Hours per week: 37.5
Working Pattern: Flexible
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 (DoE)
Should this opportunity sound like one worth chasing, please feel free to get back to this email () or call 0115 666 6399 and ask for Sam.
*** If this role is not suitable for you but might be for a friend or unhappy co-worker, pass it on to them! ***
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.