We are seeking an experienced Project Manager that comes from an Aviation/ Aerospace background, specializing in the R&D and manufacturing field. You will be leading the aviation project with a focus of co-ordinating different teams, R&D practices and delivering the project on-time and with high quality.
- Lead and manage aviation projects from conception to delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineers, designers, and production personnel
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Carry out risk assessments and implement corresponding risk mitigation strategies
- Continue to inform stakeholders of project status and deliverables
- 5+years of experience in aviation project management, specifically in R&D and Manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of aviation regulations, industry best practices, and manufacturing processes.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex aviation projects
- PMP certification (or equivalent) would be an asset
- Experience in European Funding mechanism is desirable
- Commercial pilot license and or, with military background, is a significant
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.