Benefits Assessment Officer
My Client is looking for an experienced Benefit Assessment Officer to join a busy team.
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
About the role
To carry out the process of obtaining, verifying and inputting information relating to the application, assessment and payment of Welfare Benefits whilst working with other departments to identify and report cases of fraud.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a sound knowledge of Council Tax and Housing/Benefits legislation and the benefits system.
- Knowledge and experience with DHPs.
- Experience in housing overpayments.
- Knowledge and experience in assessing benefits claims.
- Be able to refer applicants to the appropriate departments.
- Have previous experience of working within a local authority.
IT system required: NORTHGATE V6
HYBRID ROLE – 3 DAYS IN OFFICE PER WEEK.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV or call me on 01217262680.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.