My client in the West Midlands is seeking a Benefits Assessor to join their team.
- Processing new and change of circumstances claims for Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit
- Dealing with queries and requests raised by members of the public by telephone, email or letter
- Liaising with other sections, departments and outside bodies e.g. Department for Work and Pension, Landlords and Housing Associations.
- Undertaking report checking and analysis.
- Assisting with staff development and training and carrying out accuracy checking where appropriate.
- Assisting with the preparation of data for subsidy, subsidy workbooks and audits.
- Reviewing, analysing and making decisions on Specified and Supported Exempt Accommodation of all type
Proficiency in Northgate NEC system is essential.
Job Type: Temporary 3 months; Full Time
Rate: Negotiable DOE
If you are interested in this role and wish to apply, please apply with your CV or call 0121 726 2680
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.