I am working with a local authority based in Coventry looking for a Benefits Officer to join their team.
- Assess all types of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support/Reduction claims for all tenure types
- Process new claims and changes in circumstances
- Deal with Universal Credit cases
- Handle DHP cases
- Assist with backlog clearance
- Liaise with external organisations including Landlords, Employers and the Department for Work and Pensions
- Advise on debt and financial hardships.
- Advise claimants on Benefit entitlements and legislation changes
Job Type: Full Time
Rate: £24 ph
Proficiency in Civica Open revenues is essential to this role
If you are interested in this role and wish to apply, please apply with your CV or call 0121 726 2680
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.