I am working with a council based in the East Midlands looking for an experienced Benefits Team Leader to manage and lead a team of benefits officers.
The main responsibilities of this Team Leader role:
- Required to manage and lead a team of assessment and accuracy officers
- Experience of Academy system and Enterprise is essential
- To provide a prompt and high-quality advice service to potential and current Revenues and Benefits customers at the counter, by telephone, by e-mail and through correspondence.
Skills required for this Team Leader role:
- Previous Team Leader or Supervisory skills in a Housing or Local Authority setting is ideal.
- 2-3 years recent experience in a Team leader role of working in Housing Benefits/Local Taxation services
- Experience in performance managing, handling complex cases
Location: Hybrid – East Midlands (expected to come into the office once a week)
Job Type: Full Time
Contract length: 6 months with possibility for extension
Rate: Negotiable DOE
If this role is of interest to you then please send an updated version of your CV to anne- and we can discuss the role further!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.