G2 are currently working with an industry leading client that are looking for Multiple BIM Consultants to start up ASAP on a Permanent placement.
Strong future pipeline
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Typical role activities will include:
- Cross-checking model information against Employer’s Information Requirements (EIRs) and/or Project BIM Execution Plans (BEPs).
- Supporting the development of strategic BIM documentation (BEPs, EIRs, AIRs etc.)
- Assisting with clash detection and data verification reports and the supportive communication of findings to design teams.
- Supporting preparation for design coordination meetings, recording the issues found and the resolutions agreed.
- Involvement in internal R&D activities.
- Delivering technical demonstrations and training to clients.
- Project modelling using Revit or Civil 3D.
We’d love to hear from you if have some of the following:
- A minimum of a 2:1 in any industry related degree
- An understanding of Building Information Modelling and its benefits to the construction Industry
- Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 19650, PAS 1192 and the UK BIM Framework
- Knowledge of clash detection
- Strong Revit skills
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are a highly skilled BIM Consultant and you are looking for an exciting opportunity within a reputable organisation, please click and apply with CV.
If this role isn’t of interest to yourself, but are currently looking for new opportunities please feel free to reach out to myself!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.