Structural Engineer – (OUTSIDE IR 35)
A Structural Engineer is urgently needed to join a local authority on a 6-month contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out general and principal inspections of structures within the local authority area, with the aim of ensuring their safety and longevity.
Location: South Wales
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Contract Length: 6 months
- Conducting general and principal inspections of structures within the local authority area
- Providing recommendations for repair, maintenance or replacement of structures
- Preparing technical reports and documentation related to inspection findings
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and standards
- Liaising with other departments and external stakeholders as required
- Undertaking any other duties as required to support the wider team
- 10 years of experience in carrying out inspections of structures
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Desirable: Experience in structural design
If you meet the requirements for this role and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply with your CV and covering letter today. If interested feel free to contact for more information.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.