g2 are currently working with a local authority in the South West of England that are looking to on board a number of building surveyors for a period on interim contracts in 2024.
The authority run an extremely busy social housing service and are looking to get the right people in to support them over the next 12 months.
The perfect candidate will:
– Be experienced with Damp, Mould and condensation
– Have prior experience working for a Local authority/Housing association
– Show good tenant facing qualities
– Be able to identify and act on structural defects.
– Have experience with day to day housing repairs
Contract Length – 6 – 12 months
Rate – Negotiable DOE (Umbrella)
Working pattern – Hybrid
If you want to hear more about this role then please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt or email a copy of your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.