I’m looking for someone with social housing experience, preferably a degree in building surveying or a relevant subject. As a building surveyor, you’ll complete detailed reports, within which you’ll identify defects and advise on repair, maintenance, and restoration options.
- Location: Cornwall
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Length: 6-month temporary contract.
- Pay: DOE
- Working Arrangements: hybrid working style
- Mileage coverage
- The opportunity for a permanent position / to be extended dependent upon performance
- HNC in building surveying or similar subject
- Social Housing Experience
- Experience with Damp and Mould.
- Ability to appropriately educate tenants.
- Day to day repairs and maintenance experience.
- Experience using a schedule of rates.
- Health and Safety and Building Surveying experience.
If you are interested in the role or know someone who is looking for their next position in this sector, please get in contact with me by replying to this email at or calling 0121 726 2680.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.