I am currently working with a local authority in the Essex area who are looking to bring in a Building /Maintenance Surveyor (Disrepair) on a Contract basis due to their current members of staff currently on sick leave and to help cope with workload.
- To undertake the preparation and management of Contracts and works orders for building maintenance.
- To design new buildings and improvements to existing building and to supervise the execution of such schemes.
- To provide contract cost control.
- To monitor, research and make recommendations on Architectural and Building Services issues when appropriate. To undertake any other related technical duties as required
- To undertake the pre-inspection of defects and the supervision, preparation and contract administration of contracts and orders by contractors.
- Housing maintenance works, including inspection of completed works to ensure that agreed and specified standards are achieved.
Key Details for role:
Job Title: Building/Maintenance Surveyor (Disrepair)
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 months
If you are interested in the role, or know someone who is looking for their next position, please get in contact with me by replying to this email or calling the number listed below:
0118 214 2357
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.