Business/Functional Analyst/ Brussels/ Hybrid/ Permanent/ 80,000
We’re seeking a highly experienced Functional analyst to help guide us on our mission to create simple solutions to complex issues. As a member of the IT team, the analyst will focus on solving organizational problems by analyzing processes, workflows, and systems to identify opportunities for either improvement or automation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with all levels of management to gain an in-depth understanding of our strategy and services. The analyst will have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our daily operations and a lasting influence on our growth from day one!
- Work in a highly motivated team of internal and external cyber security professionals, leveraging knowledge to support ongoing initiatives and improve existing processes
- Analyze (business & ICT) stakeholder cyber security requirements and translate them into the most appropriate use cases, while building upon the existing architecture, systems and processes
- Document the chosen solution into functional and technical specifications using the standard tools and methodology
Preferred skills and qualifications
- You will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT orientation or equivalent experience.
- You want to get involved in a company project strongly oriented towards collective intelligence and self-management.
- Communicative and easy inter-personal skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Advanced analytical skills, with experience collecting, organizing, and disseminating abundant information accurately
- Ability to write reports
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Fluent in English
What my client can offer you:
- Competitive salary -80k base
- Global client
- Make a significant impact on our company
- Enjoy the flexibility of working remote
- Receive an attractive salary package, including additional benefits such as a company car, health insurance, meal vouchers, and more
If this position seems interesting and you would like to apply/Learn more, please send your CV or please call +3233180072 for more information.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.