- Maintain and oversee records for the annual allocation of all income in relation to capital funding, including Schools Condition Allowance and other capital funding.
- To be responsible for the collation and reporting of all capital income streams allocated to capital spend.
- Prepare annual summary report for inclusion in the paper that is submitted to the Finance Board
- To collate bids and any other major projects report the actuals against budget on a monthly basis and submitting returns to required deadlines.
- To maintain the monthly capex reports and ensure it reconciles to the nominal.
- To ensure reports highlight risks of capital funding that has been allocated and may not be utilised within specific timelines
- To ensure capital funding that has been allocated from external bodies has been invoiced, if appropriate, and received via liaison with the accounts payable and business partnering teams.
- To work closely with facilities to help develop a long-term capital replacement rolling programme and financial forecasting model to support the estates strategy and facilities management cycle.
- To work with the Systems and Projects team to develop the system to enable more efficient monitoring and reporting.
- Work with College team to ensure equipment fund allocations are spent as directed.
- Monitor regularly inventory records held with the Trust and College to ensure that they match with accounting records.
- Liaise with Procurement team regarding process for asset tagging to ensure records align.
- To ensure all items are correctly capitalised within the month end reporting.
- To ensure all depreciation is correctly calculated and run on an actual and forecast basis for the entire trust.
- To work closely with facilities particularly around disposals and transfer and loaning of assets and to ensure that they are correctly recorded within the asset system.
- To work with internal and external auditors to ensure the assets are correctly capitalised.
- To be responsible for producing the year end Fixed Asset schedule.
- To be responsible for compiling and reporting on policies regarding fixed assets and be responsible for rolling out any training and amendments to policies.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.