A client of mine within the Midlands are seeking an experienced Manager to run their Capital Investment Programmes for at least the next 6 months.
This main part of this role will be to roll out a new Stock Conditioning Investment programme.
Some of the main duties/requirements within the assignment will be:
– You will be looking after a wider team which is made up of Building Surveyors and Support Officer, 25 staff in total. This will be to deliver services such as Decent Homes, DFG/Aids & Adaptations, Stock Conditioning and Maintenance/Planned Works and Repairs.
– A big part of this assignment will be to lead on the strategy planning for the Stock Conditioning Investment Programme the organisation and undertaking.
– Be able to streamline all of the existing databases and new data collection to assist with strategy and policy work required for their existing housing stock.
– Directly you will manage 4 team leaders and have a wider team of 25 people that will vary in seniority.
– You will need to have extensive experience within a similar role either a local authority or a social housing provider.
The rate will be paid on a day rate basis, through Umbrella, as this role is deemed inside of IR35 due to it being a permanent backfill. It is a negotiable rate based on experience.
The role is 50/50 agile working, so will be based in the Midlands 2 or 3 days per/week and from home for the rest of the time.
If you are interested please apply to this advert with an updated CV or call Alex on 0115 666 6399.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.