g2 are currently working with a leading residential development company that specialise in kitchen, extensions and loft conversions in prime London locations.
They are recruiting an ambitious CDM & Building Control professional who is looking to take the next step in their career and join the London office to fulfil a range of CDM, building control and after sale service:
About the role
- Preparation of all association documentation relating to CDM construction standards.
- Implementation of CDM requirements for individual projects.
- Site visits where required.
- Oversee the final requirements to obtain building control certificate.
- Assisting in other After Sales areas.
- Attend team meetings on project status
- Excellent organisation skills
- High level of understanding in the CDM regs and implementation in the Residential sector
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- NEBOSH or equivalent relevant area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
Due to the nature of the work, a clean driving license is required.
- Salary: £35,000-£45,000 DOE.
- Location: Hampstead, with travel between client homes throughout London.
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave, company car & fuel card, iPad & mobile phone.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.