Project/Change Manager within Financial Crime-Brussels-Freelance Role-1 YEAR
My client in the financial sector are looking for a Senior Candidate who can combine their expertise within AML and Financial Crime with their leadership skills to actively improve the client’s Sanctions and compliance processes.
– Act as a change agent, providing support to the head of department as the client look to strengthen their procedures
– Use your leadership skills to make crucial and sometimes unpopular decisions to ensure progress
– Use your prior experience of success within financial crime to help build a winning ethic
– Manage the stakeholders and act as a “right hand” for the Department lead
– Use your expert knowledge of financial crime and (specifically sanctions) to help with the client’s ability to deal with ongoing conflicts
– Very senior profile – 15 years+
– AML and Sanctions Expertise. This is not just a 1st line, operational role. We need people with serious sanctions expertise within Russian Sanctions.
– Leadership skills-prior success within the market and specifically change within the financial crime industry
– Able to come to Brussels when required (average of 1 week per month)
If you are interested in the role and would like to receive a job description, please send your CV OR call +32 3 318 00 72
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.