G2 Recruitment are working alongside our local authority client to hire an interim Commissioning Manager to look at their Mental Health and learning Disabilities services.
Contract length: 6 Months with high likelihood of extension
Rate: Negotiable DOE, Inside IR35
Hours: 5 days per week, part time options negotiable
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Predominantly remote working, approx. 1-2 times onsite every two months
- Review and redesign our specialist framework provision including domiciliary care, Independent Supported Living (ISL) and Residential Care to create a resilient and sustainable market.
- Develop a co-produced, progressive and outcome focused specification with our local providers across a spectrum of need
- Review and develop an Options Appraisal for the Council’s in-house care services working with operational colleagues in Adults Services
- Experience within local authority settings in this area
- This post is subject to a standard DBS check
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.