G2 Recruitment are working alongside our client to hire a Commissioning Officer on a contract basis.
Contract length: 6 months with chance of extension and a possible temp to perm option
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 37 hours per week
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Predominantly remote, flexible hours negotiable
- Review and benchmark existing commissioned services, where appropriate negotiate fee reduction
- Review and renegotiate the contracts for Children’s Care Homes, Early Help contracts and Apprenticeship Frameworks where necessary, and other services that need to be renegotiated/recommissioned
- Some work around the commissioning of Public Health Services is required
- Commissioning experience highly preferable
- Experience in Children’s Social Services and preferably Public Health work
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.