We are currently looking for a Construction Manager to work on an opportunity within the manufacturing sector. The client is working on a long term investment and the project is expected to last until the end of 2025.
The client is building a brand new factory for the processing and production of foods. They are ideally looking for candidates with a strong track record of delivering greenfield projects.
Contract length – 12 Month Contract (likely to extend for another year)
· At least 5-10+ years experience as a site / construction manager.
· Dutch language skills with English fluency
· Experience instilling good health & safety activities on site.
· Mechanical / piping projects experience
· Experience with green and/or brownfield projects.
· Awareness of commercial / contractual aspects of projects.
The requirement for the role is to supervise all construction works on the live construction site. Responsible for effective construction, health and safety and successful project completion.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.