I am currently working with a local authority based out of the West Midlands who are looking to bring in a Construction/Property Manager on a Permanent basis due to their current member of staff retiring and a need for someone to join the team.
- MRICS/Assoc RICS/MCIOB
- Construction background
- Experience working in a local authority.
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015
What the role will include:
- To prepare feasibility studies, option studies, cost appraisals and analysis of project proposals for a range of property and infrastructure assets and specifically in relation to options to meet the Climate Emergency Action Plan.
- To prepare briefs for the employment of specialist design and other consultants, including architects, engineers, surveyors, project managers, principal designers etc.
- To ensure the appropriate preparation of specifications and tender documents, working alongside procurement to ensure contracts are obtained, put in place, and managed effectively.
- To organise, appoint, manage, and supervise the employment of consultants and contractors, in accordance with Council procedures, for the design and execution of projects and works included in agreed programmes, within the parameters of time and budgets specified.
- To manage the cleaning and maintenance of the Council’s Public Conveniences.
- To respond appropriately and swiftly to service requests, enquiries and complaints which relate to designated services, through liaison with other internal and external services. Always maintain a customer focus considering current and future expectations to provide an excellent customer service.
- Develop and agree appropriate service strategies, plans and procedures for the effective and efficient delivery of the services provided, preparing reports and other information as required.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, Council standing orders and financial regulations, health and safety as it applies to works under the control of the post holder and any other regulations as they apply.
Key Details for role:
Job Title: Construction/Property Manager
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Perm
Contract Length: Perm
Pay: 51 – 55k + Benefits
If you are interested in the role, or know someone who is looking for their next position, please get in contact with me by replying to this email or calling the number listed below:
0118 214 2357
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.