G2 Recruitment are working alongside our local authority client to hire a Contracts Manager on a contract basis.
Contract length: 3 Months with a likelihood of extension
Rate: Negotiable Inside IR35
Hours: 37 hours per week
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Hybrid work, 1-2 days a week onsite
To support the development of contract management and quality assurance approaches and plans on specific service areas with providers, partners, key stakeholders and internal staff, to ensure statutory responsibilities, national legislation and local policy is applied
Main responsibilities will include:
- To lead their approach to contract management for Social Services, ensuring activities align with their principles and are consistently achieving good practice.
- Deliver and embed the principles of the Contract Management Framework.
- Drive value for money and quality from commissioned services.
- Ability to take a proactive and flexible approach to emerging requirements.
- Effective strategy and report writing skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the commissioning cycle.
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.