CQC Assurance Lead
G2 Recruitment are working alongside our client to hire a CQC Assurance Lead on a contract basis.
Contract length: 6 months, ASAP start
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 5 days per week
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Negotiable hybrid, full onsite requirement during inspections within the Midlands
My local authority client is looking for an experienced professional to come in and aid their service with CQC inspection preparation and the implementation of follow up to this.
- Plan for CQC preparedness
- Develop and deliver strong ASC narrative for Inspection
- Implement relevant improvements and follow up post-inspection
- Experience within senior positions within a local authority Adult Social Care position
- Strong understanding and knowledge of legislation and inspection framework for Adult Social Care
- Project/Programme Management experience
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.