A local authority client of mine in South Wales are seeking an on site Customer Services Advisor to join their team for between 6 – 12 months, with a view of becoming a permanent employee if all goes well.
The position is on site each day, 5 days per/week and spanning a 37 hour working week sat within the front facing reception of the Council building.
- IT literate and able to process data and records on the computer.
- You will need to have good phone manner as you will be receiving incoming calls, making internal calls with various departments and making some outbound phone calls when needed.
- Experience working within administration, customer service or receptionist based role.
- The right candidate will have good organisational skills.
- You will be customer facing so it will suit someone who will enjoys interacting with people on a day to day basis.
- You must be Bilingual – speaking both Welsh and English fluently. This is a non negotiable requirement.
Please send an updated copy of your CV through with your application and if you have experience working for a Council previously, that will be an advantage.
Interviews are being held next week.
If you are interested in this role please call Alex Hill on 0115 666 6399 or apply to the advert directly.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.