I’m recruiting for a Damp and Mould Surveyor to join my clients team based in Suffolk. Email at if you are interested.
The purpose of the Damp and Mould Surveyor is to manage the works process of the damp and mould services for the business and to ensure that a robust damp and mould service is provided to customers.
- Location: Ipswich
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Length: Initial 6 Months
- Pay: DOE
- Working Arrangements: Hybrid
- Mileage coverage
- The opportunity for a permanent position / to be extended
- Experience of tackling damp and mould within domestic properties
- A background of working within social housing
- Knowledge of building and construction
- A full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in the role or know someone who is looking for their next position in this sector, please get in contact with me by replying to this email at or calling the number: 0121 726 2680.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.