G2 are currently working with a Local authority in Nottinghamshire that are looking to on board a Disabled Facilities Grants (DFG) Surveyor. The team prides itself on it’s ability to deliver works on time and to a satisfactory standard to it’s tenants.
The initial contract length on offer is 6 months with a high likelihood of extension.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Previous DFG surveying experience within a local authority setting
- Experience liaising with occupational therapists.
- Be able to show empathy to candidates and go above and beyond to provide a good service.
- Be able to write a full specification of work.
- Have experience procuring contractors and monitoring their work.
Length – 6 months
Rate – Negotiable DOE (Umbrella)
Location – Nottinghamshire
Working pattern – Hybrid
If you’re interested in hearing more about this role please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt or email a copy of your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.