g2 are currently working with a Hertfordshire based local authority that are looking to recruit for a DFG surveyor to join up with their service in the new year!
The contract will run for a minimum period of 3 months but is likely to be extended past the 6 month mark – the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to apply for the role on a permanent basis if they wish to.
– Previous Disabled Facilities Grants surveying experience
– Local authority experience
– Be proficient in using AutoCad (Essential)
– Be able to carry out feasibility studies
Day to day Responsibilities:
– Liaise and visit site with Occupational Therapists
– Inspect properties
– Write a full job specification
– Carry out feasibility studies
– Carry out CAD drawings
– Overseeing contractors work
– Managing cases from inception to completion
– Post inspecting/signing off work
If you want to hear more about this role then please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt or email a copy of your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.