Director of Design and Engineering
- Role: Director of Design and Engineering
- Location: Multiple locations around Germany
- Permanent employment
- Salary: 100k-150k
Our client is a reputable consultancy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional technical solutions when it comes to the Semiconductors, life sciences and battery cell production. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Director of Design and Engineering on their behalf, to join the dynamic team on a permanent basis.
- Overall technical responsibility for the design and engineering within large scale EPCM industry-projects in the areas of semiconductor, battery production, life sciences
- Technical and planning coordination within the project across all planning phases and sub-projects as well as regular communication and sparring with the customer
- Full responsibility for quality, time and costs with regard to the design solutions of the project
- Structuring the proposal and project set-up in close coordination with the overall project management
- Reporting the status quo and upcoming changes to all stakeholders involved in the project, including schedule and design changes
- Actively manage and build new client relationships and place design management services in the market.
- Designing and conceptual-processes further development of design and engineering work flows
The Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Completed studies in the field of supply engineering, civil engineering, architecture
- Several years (at last 10 to 15 years) of professional experience in a position with overall responsibility, especially in the field of project management and design or engineering coordination of complex industrial projects and ideally experience in the context of EPCM projects
- Deep understanding of general planning as well as project and construction management
- Knowledge of HAOI, AHO, VOB as well as common design and engineering work flows and methodologies
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Independent, conceptual, structured and interdisciplinary way of working
- Solution-oriented negotiation skills and a good feel for people and issues
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.