Job Title: EC&I Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 76,640 EUR per year
Pension, Iphone, Laptop and Travel allowance
Role Summary/Purpose:Prepare and execute EC&I maintenance activities of a combined cycle power plant facility to ensure safe and reliable operation against optimal cost. Reports to the facility’s EC&I Team Leader.
- Prepare, schedule and execute or supervise EC&I maintenance activities
- Prepare and coordinate EC&I activities during outages
- Supervise contractors
- Coordinate with operations the analyses of failures
- Support technicians with complex issues
- Report the progress of maintenance activities in the CMMS
- Analyze the root causes of forced failures and limitations and propose improvement measures
- Take part in the call out service for the EC&I team
- Replace the EC&I Team Leader is their absence
- Minimum of intermediate vocational education level 4 in electrical engineering
- Experience in working in the power sector or alternative sector with transferrable skills
- Thorough experience in control and instrumentation
- Authorized for working on electrical systems, both low voltage and high voltage.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Experience of Siemens T3000 and TXP is particularly desired
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
- Safety focused.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Pro-active and assiduous approach.
- An innovative thinker with a strong commercial awareness.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
Our client are looking to recruit someone within the next month. Send your CV Today.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.