Electrical Engineer Battery
Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
About the job:
Would you like to be directly involved in shaping the future of transport? Work on the setup and launch of the first production facility of electric-powered heavy-duty commercial vehicles. Are you also enthusiastic about alternative drive technologies?
- Design, develop, test, and optimize complex electronic control boards for battery management systems to meet automotive standards.
- Create test plans and document test results to ensure the proper functioning of hardware components.
- Perform circuit analysis, simulations, and design failure analysis to mitigate risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Analyse vehicle, powertrain, and end-user specifications to derive sub-system requirements and develop requirement specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of battery behaviour and its implications in engineering design.
- Proficiency in schematic capture tools such as Altium, OrCAD, Mentor, or similar software.
- Experience with either development or testing using MATLAB/Simulink and C-programming is a plus.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.