I’m currently working with a Electronics Manufacturing client in Lichtenstein who are looking for an “Electronics Hardware Development Engineer” with software knowledge on a 6 – 12 month project.
- – Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering
- – Designing compact and high efficient power electronics for electro-mechanical systems (should like mechanics).
- – Partly also software knowledge (hardware-related programming)
- – Experience in doing laboratory work such as measurements, tests and prototype build-up
- – Several years of work experience
- – Strong communication skills in English, German will be an asset
- Work location: Liechtenstein
- When: from October 2023
- Duration: 6 months+
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.