My client, a leader in their field, are looking for to add to their team with an experienced (5 Years+) Engineer!
They are able to offer hybrid working from their state of the art facility in Oxford, as well as a generous salary & package.
Successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Requirements capture – Taking a design specification for an integrated circuit plus inputs from other designers to generate a board requirements and test specification. This must take into account component cost and availability, design for manufacturability, and design for test.
- Board implementation using the Altium tool set, including library part generation, schematic capture, PCB layout and build package generation for delivery to CEM.
- Working with suppliers and CEMs to build the board.
- Design verification to verify that the board functions to the requirements.
- Hardware debug using bench test equipment.
The experience which will put you in good stead is as follows:
- Hardware design knowledge including timing closure, signal integrity and the physical affects that board design has on high-speed and RF signals.
- Experience in the implementation of high speed memory such as DDRx.
- Experience in use of lab test tools such as oscilloscope and network analyzer.
- Bench testing and debugging hardware problems.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.