My client are looking for a Junior – Mid Level Embedded Electronics Engineer to join a small team! The client are offering hybrid working for the right person. For this client, Fit & Willingness to devleop are more important than the skills so do not be phased if you do not tick all of the boxes!
Your responsibilities would look as follows:
* Production of PCB layouts, manufacturing/prototyping files & Schematics.
* Construction of bills of materials.
* Generation of, and adherence to, working instructions and procedures in accordance with the Company’s ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance policy.
* Liaison with colleagues, customers, collaborators and suppliers (locally and offshore) as necessary. Working as part of a team.
* Assist in identifying new component suppliers and subcontractors where appropriate. Management of component obsolescence.
* Supplying gerbers and schematics to suppliers and collaborators in the relevant format in a concise and timely manner. *
Participation in technical design reviews.
* Assist with project management *
Assist in customer returns analysis for electronic issues.
* Test jig development in production line set-up
If you are interested in this vacancy, or would like to discuss our other opportunities, please click apply & i will be in touch.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.