Automotive Embedded Engineer – Germany
Competitive salary package
Relocation assistance (If applicable)
I am looking for an experienced Embedded Engineer to join a thriving team of Engineers who are currently working on some of the most revolutionary projects in the Automotive industry.
This company is an up-and-coming business, showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. They’re currently looking to expand their team of professionals before embarking on their newest project which will no doubt take the industry by storm.
You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining embedded software solutions for automotive sensors and ADAS platforms. You will work alongside a team of Engineers to design, implement, and optimize embedded software components, ensuring high-quality code and system performance. Taking on this opportunity will give you the chance to contribute to some of the most cutting-edge projects in the industry.
* Design, develop, and debug embedded software for automotive sensors and ADAS platforms.
* Collaborate with hardware engineers to ensure seamless integration of software and hardware components.
* Optimize software performance and memory footprint.
* Conduct thorough testing and debugging of software modules.
* Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
* Stay updated with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies.
* Document software designs, specifications, and test plans.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
* Strong proficiency in embedded C/C++ programming languages.
* Solid experience in Linux-based embedded systems.
* Knowledge of Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
* Familiarity with automotive protocols such as CAN, LIN, and Ethernet.
* Prior experience in the automotive domain, preferably working on ADAS platforms (desirable)
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fluency in English (German language skills are a plus).
* Competitive salary package
* Flexible working arrangements
* Relocation assistance (If applicable)
* Professional growth opportunity
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.