Job Title: HSE Advisor
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Start Date: January
Contract Length: 24-Month Contract
An exciting opportunity in Frankfurt, Germany. Reduce risk through Health and Safety through perfect practice for a world-renowned Pharmaceutical company. Your role involves implementing HSE practices, ensuring compliance, and fostering a safety-driven culture.
- 80% of the role will be onsite to ensure all HSE plans and procedures are being performed to the highest standard so the correct candidate will be active and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, including subcontractors, to ensure adherence to safety guidelines, conduct regular HSE inspections and audits to identify potential hazards – recommending corrective actions.
- Investigate incidents and accidents, analysing root causes, proposing preventive measures, liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with local HSE regulations, and maintaining accurate HSE records and reports for project management and stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- NEBOSH Certificates and/or equivalent
- Possess extensive experience as an HSE Advisor or in a similar role
- Proven track record in successfully Advising HSE initiatives in large-scale projects
- Proficiency in both German and English languages for effective communication with diverse team members and stakeholders
- you are a dedicated and proactive HSE professional with a passion for ensuring the safety and well-being of all project stakeholders, we invite you to apply for this challenging role as an HSE Advisor. This 24-month contract offers an exciting opportunity for growth and professional development in the field of HSE management.
Please send all CVs , I can be reached at +49 8954197674 with all questions and queries.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.