A client of ours are currently looking to hire two HSE Managers to join them on a permanent basis to lead and reinforce their HSE team on two of their sites in North Bavaria.
The client is currently working on several major onshore infrastructure EPIC projects.
The role would require a HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) Manager to join them in Q1 2024 and would be based at multiple project offices in North Bavaria. You would be supporting HSE company activities (e.g. bidding preparation, management system maintenance, training, indicators analysis and improvement initiatives).
START: Q1 2024
SALARY: €70,000 – €100,000 per annum
LOCATION: North Bavaria
- HSSE/EHS/HSE technical background with relevant certification (SiGeKo preferred but not essential)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HSE management role, preferably within EPC work environment, including Onshore and Offshore Construction and Installation activities and vessel operation (manufacturing and production experience will be a plus)
- Familiar with HAZOP and HAZID methodologies
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 series standard; experience in preparation and maintenance of HSE Management Systems and auditing experience. Qualified as lead auditor will be a plus
- Must be proficient in MS Office packages as you will have to be able to draft documents, presentations and reports
- Conversational English AND German language skills.
- Used to work in international and multicultural environments
The client is looking for the vacancy to start in January/February and will be looking to interview before Xmas or in early January, they would be happy for the successful candidate to mobilise at your earliest convenience.
The client is looking to build and reinforce their HSE team and are open to evaluate profiles with different seniority with HSE Management experience within EPCI work environment, including the industries mentioned above.
The role requires a HSE Manager who is confident in advising operational as well as construction site based staff on health, safety and environmental issues.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.